Ciao, come stai? Hello, how are you? Our native Italian teachers are trained specifically in the instruction of the Italian language to foreigners. That means that participants receive professional and effective lessons helping them to improve their comprehension of Italian, as well as their spoken, reading, and writing skills. Courses are offered at various levels depending on the participants abilities. There is no better way to study Italian than while being completely immersed in their language and culture. Outside lessons participants have the opportunity to practice their Italian skills while mingling with the Italians themselves at museums, restaurants, and local cultural events.
Example Workshop Includes
– full-time local guide
– 7 language workshops with native Italian teachers
– 9 nights accommodation at a beautiful cascina
– breakfast each morning, 6 lunches, and 4 dinners
– excursions; Turin, Cuneo, Alba, wine/cheese tours
– admission to all museums and activities
– transport to all activities and to and from airport
– consultation services before/after workshop
- Food in the area is authentic and is prepared according to tradition. Therefore, it may be difficult to meet certain dietary needs.
- Program is subject to change depending on weather and special events.
- Participation in activities and excursions is not obligatory but refunds will not be issued.
- All participants must have their own travel health insurance and sign a liability waiver.
- The trip organizers reserve the right to cancel the trip if there
are not enough participants.